Friday, July 10, 2009

Cow Appreciation Day

Today is Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-@! This means that if you dress up like a cow and go to a restaurant, you will get free food. Well since Matt works at the corporate office, he got to participate in dressing like a cow, too! He had to remain in dress code (shirt, tie, suit) but could add things to his clothes to make him look like a cow. The office has a competition for best dressed guy/ girl and each person wins a gift card. I spent my night last night sewing on felt patches all over his clothes. I guess it was worth it because he won the Best Dressed male award and got a very nice gift card as his prize. One of the things I love so much about Matt is that he is never afraid to have a good time. I am always worried that I would look stupid and would not participate in something crazy like this. He had a great time today and said it was totally worth it!


The front of the lovely costume!


I think the back was what won the prize!

3 comments:

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Love this - We actually had hats in our entire center for the summer camp - Many kiddos wore them for the promo (appetizer) and told about it the next day...However, I did not hear of anyone doing the full meal deal with the entire body costume - GO MATT! :)

Jill said...

Can I please see a picture of SOMETHING to do with my nephew?

Thanks,
Aunt Jill

Jill said...

Okay seriously! Blog already! I miss you :)