Thursday, June 25, 2009

Here Comes Baby B!

Matt and I had the shock of our lives a few weeks ago when we learned that we are expecting! This was something we were planning for a few years down the road but we have learned that God could care less about our "plans" because his timing is perfect! After a couple weeks of total shock we are definitely very excited about these next few months and meeting our sweet baby! I am 11 weeks right now so almost out of the first trimester. Our due date is January 15, 2010! I have been a little hesitant about shouting it from the rooftops because I know things do happen and the chance of something happening is so much greater during the first trimester.


This is Baby B at 7 weeks!

Luckily, I have felt really pretty good so far. I was queasy and felt car sick all the time at first but that has dwindled in the last few weeks. Now, if I could just get my energy back I would be in great shape! I go to the doctor July 1st for our next ultrasound so we are very ready to go again and see how things are progressing. These past 5 weeks have felt like an eternity! I am such a worrier and a planner so I have really had to give my anxiety up to God. I know this pregnancy is all a part of his plan so I don't need to worry about the bad things that could happen.

I have been a terrible blogger, mainly because I feel like our life has been pretty uneventful so now my goal is to post at least once a week because I know I will have something to blog about now!

We have a very exciting July coming up with a trip to the beach with friends over 4th of July, a wedding, my family coming to visit with a beach trip to Destin!!!!!, and many cookouts and parties with friends. I know this month is going to fly by. Be looking for more updates because I am turning over a new leaf in the blogging world!

Lindsey

7 comments:

Jill said...

YEA!!!! I can't wait to be an aunt and Anna Claire is ecstatic to be a cousin!!! We love you and Baby B! :)

Ellen said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you two! Looking forward to keeping up with all the baby excitement through your blog1

Becca said...

Oh, I am so excited for ya'll that I just can't stand it!! You will be such fabulous parents. Love ya'll!

Grandmother said...

Hello from Jo and Rico!

Congratulations! We have been keeping up with your news through the family grapevine, but are so excited for you both.

Enjoy all of your summer fun! We'll look forward to updates.

Lots of love and hugs from us.

Holly said...

Linz!!!! So excited for you guy. We're coming to GA 12/27...try to have Baby B early for us :)

John and Mindy Pease said...

Congratulations! Claire's due date was Jan. 15 but she decided to welcome the world 10 days early! Enjoy every part of your pregnancy because it really goes by fast after the first 3 or 4 months. Especially since you will be pregnant over the holidays. We hope to see you when you come to Texas for a visit.
Love Mindy, Claire and John

Megan said...

Hey Lindsey! Congrats-your sister was so excited to tell us - I am glad to hear your announcement as well ;). Hope everything is going well! We have the same due date!