Well it's been too long once again and now I have to catch up on three months of blogging! Matt and I purchased our first home and moved in at the end of May. We were very lucky to find a house that is only two years old and looks brand new. The original owner was a bachelor that was immaculate. He never had used the stove and the carpet looked like it had never been stepped on. He had also put hard woods in the entry and living room, tile in the kitchen and all of the bathrooms, as well as leveled the back yard. We love our house and are working on getting it just the way we like it!
We were enjoying fixing up our new house until Matt decided to play Walleyball (Volleyball in a racquetball court) at work and break his foot and severly sprain his ankle the week before I had surgery. Thank the Lord for my amazing parents who flew out here to spoil us rotten for a week. Matt was on crutches for a month, in a walking boot for 3 weeks, and now is finally down to a smaller brace. He still has to wait a month before he can start running again.
We were enjoying fixing up our new house until Matt decided to play Walleyball (Volleyball in a racquetball court) at work and break his foot and severly sprain his ankle the week before I had surgery. Thank the Lord for my amazing parents who flew out here to spoil us rotten for a week. Matt was on crutches for a month, in a walking boot for 3 weeks, and now is finally down to a smaller brace. He still has to wait a month before he can start running again.





2 comments:
Lindsey I love your new house! It looks just beautiful! Hope you both are feeling better.--Mindy
We have been thinking of you and praying for you - and knowing that God is watching over you both...and hoping you forgive for my extreme lateness in birthday wishes and such...and well, I hope it was great...and love you...
Post a Comment