Lola has the cutest personality and has so much energy. When she wants to, or knows we have a treat in hand, she will sit, stay, come, and lay. She is very smart but has a stubborn side to her. She loves her bone that cousin Anna Claire sent her...
We love to play with Lola in the backyard and take her on walks. Now we are debating if Lola needs another puppy friend to keep her company. Hmmmm.....we will just have to wait and see. She is so dirty in this picture because I gave her a bowl of water to play in because it was so hot!


3 comments:
Lola is too cute! How does she like running around on the wooden floors? Sadie used to run around on mine and get going too fast and lose her footing. She really is precious. I'm sure she would love a playmate!~~Mindy
Oh Lindsey - That little Lola is just too cute!! I just want to hug her!
She is so cute - I love that puppy - and that she is living with YOU - and not here - despite the CONSTANT begging of my spawn...:)
Post a Comment