We are now the proud parents of LOLA the Shipoo (half Shitzu and half toy poodle). Matt and I have been wanting a puppy for quite some time but didn't want to get one until we got a house. We had just put a contract on a house (more on that later), when my Mom called and said a lady she works with had two puppies and she was giving one away. My Mom was so sweet and decided to let us have her. We were going to Texas anyway so we picked her up on our visit.
She weighs 2.5 pounds and is 8 weeks old right now. She is only going to be 10lbs full grown. I finally have my prissy lap dog!
Even though she is a girly dog....and even though her name is Lola....Matt has bonded with the little ball of fluff. They love to wrestle in the floor and play tug-of-war.
Lola is getting more used to being crate trained while we are at work. We are already crazy about her but can't wait until she is potty trained. Good thing we can let her practice in our apartment before we move May 29th!
Hopefully my next blog won't be 5 months down the road!


4 comments:
Yes I am the proud Aunt of a..........dog! And she is adorable :) The picture with the ball is by far my favorite!
Love you and miss you!
Yes I am the proud Aunt of a..........dog! And she is adorable :) The picture with the ball is by far my favorite!
Love you and miss you!
OK - so I can't show this to anyone else in my family for SOOO many reasons - first of all - let me state that she is PRECIOUS!!! Second, she looks VERY much like Jack's "Betsy Rags Dog he has been sleeping with for 5 years..." Then, Steve's first dog was a poodle and Jack has been BEGGING us for a dog - and Steve would love to have ANYTHING like a poodle...Julia LOVES to watch Charlie and Lola...so she will think that is so cute...If word gets out about this most precious addition - I have a feeling WE might be next on the list...and that SCARES me. :) Congrats to you both... :)
Okay seriously Linz, new house pics, updated Lola pic, a funny Matt story??? I know you have all of these up your sleeve so GET BUSY! We love and miss you terribly. :) - Jill
Post a Comment