After 11 months of planning the day finally arrived! I got to marry my best friend in the most beautiful ceremony. My parents were incredible and gave us a beautiful wedding that all of our friends and family got to attend. Matt's Dad performed the ceremony and everything went perfectly. Jill could not have sounded any more gorgeous and did such a wonderful job organizing my dream for the music. I just told her what style I wanted and the two songs I wanted and she took it from there. Our wedding day was acually one of the few days that it didn't rain this summer in Texas. Everything went so quickly we can't wait to watch the videos to notice all of the details we missed. Anna Claire of course was there and did so well. She didn't drop any petals but she made it down the aisle (can you tell I already miss her?)!
Matt looked amazingly handsome and I actually only cried the first time I saw him and held it together during the ceremony. He is such a perfect match for me because he helps me to stay steady.
We both had such a blast at the reception and felt like there just wasn't enough time to see everyone!
We cannot thank everyone enough for making this day so incredible. Getting married surrounded by people that truly love and support us meant so much. So far married life could not be more amazing! We love getting to spend time together. Being so far away from both of our families has brought us together more than I could have imagined!


1 comment:
It only continues to get BETTER! So glad you guys acclimated safely and are starting a wonderful life together! Heard you are heading back to TX ALREADY! :) Have fun while you are there...eat some Whataburger for us... :)
Post a Comment