Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Adult life isn't so bad........right?

Matt and I had the most wonderful spring break. This will be a last break before we enter the real world and I think that being an adult isn't going to be that bad. Our trip included a relaxing weekend at home in Grapevine. We got to see my family and of course play with Anna Claire!
Then it was off to Atlanta for an amazing three days! Chick-fil-a was nice enough to offer us a car. What could make apartment shopping more fun?.......Driving around in a cow painted car!Matt and I had so much fun driving from apartment to apartment, getting lost all over Atlanta, and eating lots of food! Our trip was successful and hopefully we will be future residents of Peachtree City, GA. Our trip then lead us to Richmond, VA to visit his family where again we ate some more delicious food and spend time with his parents. We also had our first shower!
Life is just speeding by. After our short visit we ended up back in Grapevine. I am so ready to start this next phase in life. I know there will be hard times but being an adult looks pretty amazing right now!

12 comments:

Jill said...

So happy to be watching your new and exciting journey! We love you both! :)

Jill said...

WE WANT ANOTHER BLOG ENTRY!!!HAHAHAHA! J/K I know you are super busy. Just wanted to say we love you and had a GREAT, drama filled time with you this weekend.
Jill and AC :)

Becca said...

I LOVE the cow car! That is hilarious! -Becca

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, my precious neice, it is so hard for me to realize you are grown and about to marry.

I get tears when I think about the times I used to lay on the floor with you on my stomach and play like I was going to bounce you off. You would laugh and then spit up on me.

I forgive all the spit ups and Buddy and I love you very much, especially that memory of the blood curdling scream you could spew out.

Our love to you and we will love Matt, but he has to remember your Aunt Barbara can take him on if he does not treat you right.

Grandmother said...

Grandmother is "Jo" of course. I didn't know you had a blogspot. The wedding was beautiful and Rico and I were happy to be there with you! Hope the move goes smoothly, but not too smoothly as you always need a few "stories" to tell in this family!!!

Love to you both,
Jo

Unknown said...

We were so glad to see you and Matt lucked out with the truck driver! What a wonderful gift to receive and anytime you don't have to pull a U-Haul is a good time.

Good luck finding a job Linz, you are so beautiful and intelligent you will get a job. Anyone who does not hire you will take a tremendous loss.

The wedding was beautiful and I cried from the moment Jill started singing the first song until the ceremony was over. What a treat for Matt's Dad to get to preform the ceremony uniting our beautiful niece to his handsome son.

May the Lord bless you both and give you many years of happiness. Uncle Buddy and I will be married 48 years October 24th. I don't know where the time went, but I feel as though I am 24 and not have been married 48 years, but look at the boys, Greg is 41 and he is our baby.

Love and the Lord's blessings to both of you.

Aunt Barbara and Uncle Buddy

Grandmother said...

Hi Lindsey and Matt,
You beginning of your blogspot is great. I am glad you are finally settled in your new home. Watch for occasional comments from, "Grandmother," who is, of course, Aunt Jo!
Congratulations on reaching your long awaited goal. Now to cook up some new ones together. Have fun.
Love from,
Jo

Grandmother said...

Ha! Ha! Maybe more occasional comments than you want to see as I didn't remember I'd already sent you one.........so now....how about three!!!!!!!

Jo

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Hey you nuts! Get on this blog and post an entry...I am on the "west side" dying to see some pics of your new casa and smiles...:) See, if you post blogs, your family gets off your back! hahahahahahaha! :) Love you.

Jill said...

You need to BLOG again! I want to see the apartment! Love you!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

OK, seriously...I am starting to beg...if your doorbell rings...it may be two children under the age of six staying with you until you post a blog! Now THAT could be torture for you both! heeheehaha

Unknown said...

Linz, Aunt Barbara here. How are you and Matt? Your wedding was so beautiful and you are beautiful. Has Matt ever seen the video Uncle Buddy took of you. That needs to be put on a CD to keep from losing the audio.

Well, beautiful love, be happy and know you have a family who loves you very much.

Jeff will be home soon and your Dad is making me a CD of the wedding and reception so he can enjoy it.

Love, Aunt Barbara