Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tagged....8 things....

I was tagged by Becca and since I am avoiding packing here it goes!

8 TV Shows I Watch:
- The Biggest Loser!
- Young and the Restless
- The Office
- Jon & Kate Plus 8
- Prison Break
- Oprah (sometimes)
- So You Think You Can Dance
- American Idol

8 Favorite Restaurants:
- Redneck Gourmet
- Chessecake Factory
- Pei Wei
- Chick-fil-A
- Moe's
- Olive Garden
- Papasitos
- California Pizza Kitchen

8 Things that Happened to Me Today:
- Slept in late
- Searched for the beeping noise that was driving me crazy
- Attempted to pack...
- Found beeping noise to be husbands cell phone he left at home
- Attemted to finish packing, again...
- Cleaned up my house
- Got ready for the day
- Made my list of last minute things I need

8 Things I Look Forward To:
- Being in TX for 10 days
- Having a night with my sister
- Cooking with my Mom
- Hugs and Kisses from Anna Claire
- Going to dinner tonight with Brian and Liz
- Eating crazy amounts of Christmas goodies
- Seeing Anna Claire's expression when Santa Comes
- Having Matt off of work for a whole week!

8 Things I Wish For:
- To be a teacher
- To have a big family someday
- For my family to live forever
- Bedding for my bed since my puppy chewed it
- Spend a week at the beach
- A job that I will like
- See snow
- To fully commit to loving God and living for him on a daily basis

In 24 hours I will be back in Texas for a wonderful week of family and fun. I am so excitied but I have to finish packing. No more procrastinating!

2 comments:

Becca said...

I would love to see the look on Anna Claire's face when Santa comes too! Even better, I want to know exactly what she says...that girl is hilarious!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

OK - so it is time to post something - ANYTHING - OK, anything with a pic or two...c'mon...Linz...you can do it. :)