Thursday, September 20, 2007

Welcome Home!

So after searching high and low, all the way from north Atlanta to south, we finally found our perfect home. It is a smaller complex that is about half apartments and the other half town homes. The whole complex is surrounded by trees which makes our view beautiful. We are fortunate to have about 1200 sq feet to sprawl out in. It is also nice to have the room when I want to watch "Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, Making the Team" and Matt needs to be out of ear range of all of the drama. We are so fortunate to have been given practically brand new looking hammy down furniture mixed in with all of our wedding presents. We love our home and are sure you would too if you came to visit! The Burton Bed and Breakfast will give you a free place to stay whenever you want.

2 comments:

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

I'm so happy! I'm so happy to see these! I don't know which made me smile more...Matt in the bathtub or "hammy down" things...You are guys are so cute...I am so happy for you. ;)

Unknown said...

Lindsey and Matt

I am so happy that ya'll are so happy together. I will say one thing you do have to be patient with each other because it is hard to adjust to having someone around all the time....I am still having to adjust to that still after a year and a half of being married. It is even harder when you have a little one running around grabing at you too! I would love to see more pictures and to hear from ya'll. I hope everything continues to go well for ya'll. Love ya Linz!