I can't believe that my baby is already two months old! He is literally growing like crazy based on the statistics the doctor gave us. Cole has had a big month of lots of firsts and I think Matt and I are feeling like we are getting into a routine of being parents. Some of the firsts Cole has experienced are: sleeping in his bed, sleeping without being swaddled, first car trip to Virginia, and shots at the doctor. This month had been so fun because he smiles so much and talks a lot to us. He loves to play on his playgym and swat at his toys. He is also getting really good at laying on his stomach and pushing up. We can't wait to see what the next month will bring. In a few weeks Cole will go on his first airplane to see Nana, Pop, Aunt Jill, Anna Claire, and the rest of our family and friends. We are so excited about our Texas trip and I'm just praying he is a good traveler!

Cole
Height: 24.5 inches (90 %)
Weight: 12 lbs 15 oz (90%)
Head: I know it was 75% but don't remember the measurement

Our Little Man waiting on his shots. I think he knew what was coming because he doesn't look happy.

Cole wearing his first button down shirt that his Bibi bought him in Virginia.
5 comments:
I love that frowny face Cole is making while waiting for his shots. That is priceless!
I am crazy for this munchkin - and let me tell you - his furrowed brow is classic...so very funny! :) We hope we get to see you - :) We will try very hard - and by the way - we LOVE the new layout and pics...Your sweet family is postcard precious... :)
We are getting so excited to see you and your family! The new photos are great! We just sat down with our calendar and planned the Easter weekend to include coming to Grapevine with Pappy. Now I just need to call Pappy and confirm that!
Love from,
Jo and Rico
Ummm, hi, you need more pictures! I live far away, remember?!? Love you guys!
Yeah, he's four months old now :) Time for an "Aunt Jill" update! Loved talking to you the other night! Miss you!
Post a Comment